The First 1000 days in the Nordic Countries: Supporting a Healthy Start in Life
First 1000 days in the nordic countries
Nordic Conference on Mental Health and the Early Years
June 27th 2022 in Reykjavik, Iceland
The conference takes place in the auditorium Silfurberg on the second floor of the Harpa Concert and Conference Centre.
8:30 – Welcome
8:35 – Opening address
- Willum Þór Þórsson, Minister of Health
8:40 – Opening address
- Ásmundur Einar Daðason, Minister of Education and Children
8:45 – The First 1000 Days in the Nordic Countries
- Sigrún Daníelsdóttir, Cand.Psych/M.Sc, project manager for mental health promotion at the Directorate of health in Iceland.
- Alain Gregoire, consultant perinatal psychiatrist and president of the UK Maternal Mental Health Alliance.
9:50 – Morning refreshments
- Mette Væver, professor of clinical child psychology and early intervention and Director of the Centre for Early Intervention and Family Studies at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
- Kari Slinning, Head of Division for Infants and Young Children at the Regional Center For Child & Adolescent Mental Health (R-BUP Øst og sør) in Norway.
- John Lavis, Director of the World Health Organization’s Collaborating Centre for Evidence-Informed Policy and Director of McMaster University’s Health Forum in Ontario, Canada.
11:40 – Ari Eldjárn, Icelandic comedian
12:00 – Lunch
12:40 – Parallell workshops
14:10 – Afternoon refreshments
14:30 – Parallell workshops
16:00 – Social event
Want to print out?
In what auditorium?
Workshop A: Silfurberg A
Workshop B: Silfurberg B
Workshop C: Silfurberg A
Workshop D: Silfurberg B